Updated September 7, 2021
Our top priority is supporting members’ access to COVID-19 vaccines, connecting members to care and supporting you, our valued business partners, during this trying time. Please check back here frequently for updates and urge all employees to create an account at asuris.com or download the Asuris app to receive important, timely updates in their inbox.
The health of our members is our top priority. We’ve taken the following actions to support them:
- No-cost coverage for COVID-19 vaccination, testing and treatment
- Employer onsite vaccination clinics now offer COVID-19, flu, and other routine vaccinations
- Early prescription refills
- Extending any expiring prior authorizations for elective services when requested, by up to three months, or through 12/31/21, whichever is latest
- Online symptom checker to provide real-time feedback and guidance toward diagnostic and treatment options
- Enhanced support for high-risk members and those hospitalized with COVID-19
Enhanced coverage for virtual care, including behavioral health
Please read the FAQs for fully insured groups and self-funded groups for complete descriptions of these steps.
The landmark legislation intends to provide financial relief for consumers and businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. We've compiled information about relief funding for small businesses here. You can learn more about the its broader implications in this Forbes.com article.
Trusted resources for additional information:
Additional important updates
How to stay informed
Now more than ever, we urge all groups’ employees to create an account and sign up for email alerts on asuris.com. Once registered, they receive 24/7 account access, along with tools that can help them save time and money and manage their health, along with timely updates and vital health plan information—including the latest on COVID-19. Registered members can also download the Asuris app for on-the-go access.
Our business preparedness policies are designed to maintain continuity of services during times of disaster, pandemic and other disruptions. You can view our policies and procedures here.