Discover powerful benefit management solutions for employers
Manage enrollment, eligibility and benefits
- Eliminate paper—no forms, faxing or waiting
- Easily update employee coverage for major life events, such as adding a newborn or spouse
- Terminate coverage for an existing employee
- Pay online or print invoices
- Enroll or manage reoccurring automatic withdrawals from your bank account
- Make a one-time automatic withdrawal from your bank account
- View payments made on your account
- Standard reports: Use our pre-built standard report templates to quickly get the most commonly reported employer data.
- Customization: Get your data the way you want it. Modify one of our standard reports or create your own. Choose what data is displayed, select your filters and choose between a table data view and multiple chart views.
- Exporting: Export multiple reports or just a section into Microsoft Excel or Adobe PDF formats.
- Report sharing: Share reports with other TrendWise users at your company, your producer (if applicable) and with Asuris staff.
- Collaborations: Send reports to other users in TrendWise, requesting they review and/or comment on the report and track the collaboration due date.
- Alerts: Set alerts on summary-level reports to notify users when specified changes have occurred, such as if a dollar or percentage threshold is exceeded.
- Data Visualization: Reports can be converted into graphs and saved to the dashboard.
- Dashboard customization: Each user can customize their dashboard by adding Top Used Dashboards & Reports, and saving reports to their dashboard. Users can also create multiple dashboard tabs, enabling customization of each tab per client or group if they choose.
Note: Employer reporting is only available to groups with 150 members or more.
- Member inquiry: Find out if your employees are actively insured and which plan they're using
- Download enrollment forms and group administrator manuals
- Get employer news
- Use secure communications with Asuris
- Manage your reports and information with site administrator tools
ASO: Claims and benefit inquiry
- View the claims history, including claim date, claim status, what insurance paid and the member responsibility
- View medical and dental deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and see what's been used
- Print temporary ID cards