Your doctor or audiologist may provide discounts on hearing aid options, so be sure to find out if they offer cost savings for Asuris members.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Save an average of 56% off retail on hearing aids.
For savings on hearing aids and services at convenient locations close to home, we've partnered with Amplifon Hearing Health Care. With the Amplifon program, you'll have access to:
- Custom hearing solutions – over 2,800 products from the top 10 brands
- A 60-day risk-free trial – 100% money back guarantee
- Easy aftercare – 1 year of free follow-up care, 2 years of batteries and a 3-year warranty with purchase
Did you know hearing loss is quite common? 1 in 9 Americans experience it, which is why we want to make sure you're covered. Take a simple quiz to learn how hearing loss could be impacting your life. Start the quiz.
TruHearing – Hearing aid discount program
Good hearing is important to your health. That's why we offer you access to TruHearing®, a comprehensive hearing care solution. Hearing aids can be expensive—an average of $2,400 per aid— but the TruHearing program saves you 30-60% off hearing aids. Details of the program include:
- The latest technology from top hearing aid manufacturers
- Hearing solutions for virtually every type of hearing loss
- Significantly lower prices on the same models sold at retail locations
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing Hearing Consultant
- Local, professional care from an accredited provider in your area
- A hearing exam plus three follow-up visits for fitting and adjustments
Help Along Your Way
- A worry-free purchase with a 45-day risk free trial and 3-year warranty
- 48 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
Example savings (per aid)
Prices and products subject to change. For more information, visit TruHearing.com.
|Popular models||Average retail price||TruHearing price||You save|
|TruHearing Advanced 19||
|Starkey® Muse™ iQ i1000||
|Phonak® Audéo® B70-R||
|ReSound LiNX Quattro™ 7||
|Oticon Opn® 3||
|Signia 7 Nx®||
To learn more or set up an appointment with a provider near you, contact a TruHearing Hearing Consultant at 1-866-961-3146
Beltone Hearing Care
Hearing loss is more noticeable than a hearing aid
Beltone has been helping the world hear better for 75 years. The Beltone experience is personal, professional and caring. Our hearing aids are tiny, light and natural sounding. When you wear one, hearing is a pleasure again—even in noisy places. And they automatically adjust to your surroundings. You touch nothing. You can even test drive models right in the office.
All Beltone hearing aid purchases include the BelCare after-care program. It assures you a lifetime of care at any Beltone location nationwide.
Beltone's vast network extends throughout the United States. Schedule your free hearing screening today!
- Call Beltone at 1 (888) 667-9354 to find your nearest Beltone location.
- Call your local Beltone provider to schedule your free hearing screening.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
Members get up to 59% off the purchase of Beltone hearings aids, plus more
- $2,495.00 for First 9, Promise 9, Boost 9, Prime +17
- $1,995.00 for First 6, Promise 6, Bold 3
- $1,495.00 for Beltone True 3, Origin 3, Bold 2
- $995.00 for Origin 2, Turn
- 25% off the First 17, Promise 17, Boost 17 and all other models
- Free hearing screening
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Three-year loss & damage coverage
- Three years of batteries
- 45-day money back guarantee