Your doctor or audiologist may provide discounts on hearing aid options, so be sure to find out if they offer cost savings for Asuris members.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care
Save an average of 56% off retail on hearing aids.
For savings on hearing aids and services at convenient locations close to home, we've partnered with Amplifon Hearing Health Care. With the Amplifon program, you'll have access to:
- Custom hearing solutions – over 2,800 products from the top 10 brands
- A 60-day risk-free trial – 100% money back guarantee
- Easy aftercare – 1 year of free follow-up care, 2 years of batteries and a 3-year warranty with purchase
Did you know hearing loss is quite common? 1 in 9 Americans experience it, which is why we want to make sure you're covered. Take a simple quiz to learn how hearing loss could be impacting your life. Start the quiz.
Save up to 60 percent on hearing aids with TruHearing®. Choose from a wide selection of the most advanced digital hearing aids. Choices include small, virtually invisible models as well as models you can control from your iPhone® or smartphone. Members save an average of $980 when they use TruHearing.
Example savings (per aid)
|Popular models||Average retail price||TruHearing price||You save|
|ReSound Enya 3||
|Starkey Muse i2400||
|TruHearing Flyte 900||
|Phonak Audeo V 90||
|Widex Unique 110||
|Oticon Ria 2||
(See full list of all products and prices.)
- Three follow-up visits with a provider
- 45-day trial
- Three-year manufacturer warranty for repairs and one-time loss and damage replacement
- 48 free batteries per aid
- Call TruHearing at 1 (866) 961-3146.
- A hearing consultant will answer your questions, verify your insurance and help you schedule an appointment with a provider near you.
- At the appointment, you'll receive a comprehensive hearing exam and consult with the provider about the best way to address any hearing loss you might have, including hearing aids.
For more information, visit TruHearing.com.
Beltone Hearing Care
Hearing loss is more noticeable than a hearing aid
Beltone has been helping the world hear better for 75 years. The Beltone experience is personal, professional and caring. Our hearing aids are tiny, light and natural sounding. When you wear one, hearing is a pleasure again—even in noisy places. And they automatically adjust to your surroundings. You touch nothing. You can even test drive models right in the office.
All Beltone hearing aid purchases include the BelCare after-care program. It assures you a lifetime of care at any Beltone location nationwide.
Beltone's vast network extends throughout the United States. Schedule your free hearing screening today!
- Call Beltone at 1 (888) 667-9354 to find your nearest Beltone location.
- Call your local Beltone provider to schedule your free hearing screening.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
Members get up to 59% off the purchase of Beltone hearings aids, plus more
- $2,495.00 for First 9, Promise 9, Boost 9, Prime +17
- $1,995.00 for First 6, Promise 6, Bold 3
- $1,495.00 for Beltone True 3, Origin 3, Bold 2
- $995.00 for Origin 2, Turn
- 25% off the First 17, Promise 17, Boost 17 and all other models
- Free hearing screening
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Three-year loss & damage coverage
- Three years of batteries
- 45-day money back guarantee