EyeMed Vision Care
Save on eyewear through EyeMed Vision Care at a variety of national and private optical retailers. As Asuris members, you and your family are eligible for savings of 35 percent on complete pairs of eyeglasses; 20 percent on eyewear items, such as frames, lenses and lens options; and 15 percent on conventional contact lenses.
Choose from leading optical retailers, including:
- Pearle Vision
- Sears Optical
- Target Optical
- JCPenney Optical
Discounts from a variety of private practitioners are also available.
Get choice, quality and savings from QualSight LASIK
- $945 per eye for traditional LASIK
- $1,395 per eye for custom LASIK
- $1,995 per eye for custom bladeless LASIK
QualSight features a national network of more than 900 locations with credentialed and experienced surgeons who have collectively performed more than 6.5 million procedures. LASIK can treat nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Since LASIK was approved by the FDA in 1995 for vision correction, more than 21 million procedures have been performed in the United States. With QualSight your surgery is now affordable, and you can save 40 to 50 percent on the national average price of traditional LASIK or receive significant savings on procedures such as custom bladeless (all laser) LASIK. Call to find out if you are a potential candidate for this life-changing procedure today.
Your preoperative appointment, the LASIK procedure, post-operative visits and a one-year assurance plan are included in the price. (Lifetime assurance plans are also available through participating providers at an additional cost.) Flexible, interest-free financing options are available from participating providers to qualified applicants.
QualSight LASIK Care Management Center hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. CT
- 24/7 answering service after hours
Read the most frequently asked questions about the QualSight LASIK Program to learn which procedure may be appropriate for you.
Zenni Optical offers high-quality, affordable, and stylish prescription eyeglasses factory-direct to its customers. Members receive a 5 percent discount on Zenni's already low prices, with complete prescription eyewear starting at only $6.95. Zenni's online store offers more than 3,000 frame styles to choose from. You can turn any pair of Zenni eyeglasses into sunglasses, with a wide selection of tinted lenses. See the most frequently asked questions about Zenni Optical and our complete prescription eyeglasses.
Every Zenni eyeglass order includes:
- High-quality stylish frame
- Thin and light single vision lens
- Anti-scratch coating
- Full UV protection
- Lens edge polishing and beveling
- Quality hard eyeglass case
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth
- Our guarantee
Zenni's low, everyday prices include:
- Progressives: From $28.90
- Bifocals: From: $23.95
- Premium antiglare coating: $4.95
- Sunglass tint: $4.95
- Super hydrophobic water-repelling A/R coating: $8.95
- Oleophobic fingerprint resistant A/R coating: $14.95
- U.S. shipping for entire order: $4.95 (International $9.95)
- Most U.S. orders delivered in 7 to 14 business days
Zenni Optical Customer Service hours
- Monday through Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. PT
- Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PT
Certified opticians on staff.