Availity Provider Portal
The Availity Portal allows physicians, dentists, other health care professionals and facilities to access eligibility, benefits and claims-related information for most members. The Availity Portal also provides access to the eContracting Center for viewing and signing agreement documents, as well as reimbursement schedules and other pricing documents.
The viewer converts 835 Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) data into a readable 835 ERA. You can view your remittances and search by:
- Claim number
- Check/EFT date range
Check/EFT trace number
To access the Availity Remittance Viewer from the top navigation bar click Payments and select Remittance Viewer.
Claim line detail is available using the "View Remittance for Claim Line Detail" link that displays on the Claim Status results page.
There may be instances where the link does not work (e.g., the home plan returns their local claim #, the claim was processed on our decommissioned system). In those instances, the following pop-up message will be displayed:
Claim details are currently not available Claim details are currently not available using the link you selected. To obtain claim detail information, please use the remittance viewer and select Search by Patient.
Note: Claim detail information for payments made to the subscriber will not be available.
To obtain claim detail information, please use Availity's Remittance Viewer then Search by Patient. Enter the member ID and/or the patient name and date of service if searching by patient.
Claim detail information for payments made to the subscriber will not be available. You will need to contact your patient for claim detail information from their Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Phone Availity Client Services at 1 (800) AVAILITY 1 (800) 282-4548).
Go to the Help section at the top of the Availity Portal homepage:
- Select Find Help for indexed and searchable help topic
- Select Get Trained to visit the Availity Learning Center for a catalog of on-demand training courses and pre-recorded demos
Register with Availity
Register for free access to the Availity Portal.
Please select one of the following options to register:
- The provider who uses the billing services registers and assigns access (this is the easiest and fastest way to register):
- A provider registers with Availity
- Provider assigns Primary Access Administrator (PAA) or PAA Assistant access to the billing service manager
- Billing service adds their staff as users
Billing service registers and provider signs agreement:
- Billing service begins the Availity Portal registration for the medical provider they submit claims for
- Availity sends an agreement to the provider to sign and return (note: this method takes longer because signed paperwork must be returned to Availity)
In Payer Spaces you can access our Fee Schedules, eContracting Center, and more. To access Payer Spaces, from the top navigation bar click Payer Spaces and select Asuris.
OneHealthPort features a secure environment to accessmultiple health plans and hospitals using one account, eliminating the need for multiple accounts, passwords and user agreements.account, eliminating the need for multiple accounts, passwords and user agreements.
Register with OneHealthPort
Appoint a site administrator from your organization or office. The site administrator will manage how your staff accesses our online services.
- The site administrator must register for OneHealthPort.
The administrator can then register other employees at your organization as subscribers.
Phone OneHealthPort at 1 (800) 973-4797.